Don't Forget to Like and Share the post if you have really Liked it, by clicking on Like on the Left Hand Side Floating Bar.
In this post, i am going to share the usage of one of the SQL Tool, The Mole which is an automatic SQL Injection exploitation tool.
Its a very powerful tool, for penetration testing and checking if a site is vulnerable to SQL Injection or not.
Check the Video Tutorial Here:
Features of this tool:
1. Support for injections using Mysql, SQL Server, Postgres and Oracle databases.
2. Command line interface. Different commands trigger different actions.
3. Auto-completion for commands, command arguments and database, table and columns names.
4. Support for filters, in order to bypass certain IPS/IDS rules using generic filters, and the possibility of creating new ones easily.
5. Exploits SQL Injections through GET/POST/Cookie parameters.
6. Developed in python 3.
7. Exploits SQL Injections that return binary data.
8. Powerful command interpreter to simplify its usage.
Nasel has just released the new version of The Mole. Only by providing a vulnerable URL and a valid string on the site it can detect the injection and exploit it, either by using the union technique or a Boolean query based technique.
Tutorial To Use The Tool
Check the Video Tutorial Here
Note: This is for educational purpose, for any illegal use, no one is held responsible in any ways, neither me, nor the developer.
Feel Free To Leave A Comment
If Our Article has Helped You, Support Us By Making A Small Contribution, Thank You!