|Fake Blank Desktop Screen|
I was busy with my work, when my little sister wanted to play games; she has a craze for Need For Speed. Her exams knocking door, and I dint like the idea to let her play game at this time…
Asked her to study, rather than playing game..But she was arrogant. And I dint want to indulge in more conversation with her, I know how to stop her.
Here I played a cool trick . . .
Before she could start her game….i did a simple trick, and she was wondering what the hell is going on . . .when she was clicking on the icon for NFS, the computer sat idle, looking back at her, as if nothing happened…Poor Little Sister, tired of clicking on the NFS icon, sat to study.
1. I closed all the applications running on the computer…
2. Took a print-screen(simply pressing the PrintScreen on the keyboard) of the screen with all the icons.
3. Opened the MS-Paint, pasted the print-screen on it(Simply pressing Ctrl+V)
4. Saved it in My Documents with name Desktop.jpg(You can choose any folder to save this)
5. Closed the MS-Paint.
6. Now I right-clicked on the desktop, selected Arrange Icons By, and then unchecked the option, Show Desktop Items.
7. Now all the Desktop Items were hidden.
8. Then opened My Documents, where I saved the Desktop.jpg, selected the file, right-clicked on it, and clicked on Set as Desktop Background.
9. Now my Screen looked as if there are icons on the desktop, but actually these were not icons, that’s just an image file.
10. So she could see the NFS icon on the screen(which wasn’t really an icon), and clicking on it gave no response.
This is a Cool trick, which you can play with your friends. Though Simple, but it will make them think for hours, and you can take the pride of enjoying the moments seeing them frustrated.
If you have liked this article, please hit the Floating Like Button on the Left Hand Side, Share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter!
If Our Article Has Helped You, Consider Supporting Us, By Making A Small Contribution, Thank You